2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

A
  • Locked
please lord we have been put to test for a long time now only our ### has gone down because of which we are subject to being ridiculed by our own give us the courage to face these storms and please solve our problems ..we are the first to have met with a personal loss please lord show us a way...
Replies
3
Views
256
B
  • Locked
Loving Dad in Heaven, in Jesus name, I ask that you prevent the troublesome person from doing what she did today—another antic, where she barges in during a discussion between mum and me, on purpose—you know how she does it God, just purposely to make me feel uneasy and distressed. This is not...
Replies
2
Views
492
L
  • Locked
pray for my ### son to have his needs met and to look to his heavenly father for leadership
Replies
3
Views
317
L
  • Locked
I would like to purchase a home for me and my 4 kids by this year (###), with a payment under ###.00 a month. I'd like to buy in a ###.
Replies
2
Views
203
R
  • Locked
Please pray for me to pass my audition this coming Sunday (###). This is my third time trying out, and I am really praying and hoping that this is really it. It has been my dream to join this program. Please pray for me to have the confidence to show the talent that God gave me. I really want to...
Replies
4
Views
464
albertha
A
  • Locked
God should please restore total love, harmony, peace, understanding, respect in my marriage.
Replies
5
Views
373
L
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I would like to thank You from the bottom of my heart for always guiding and providing for me and my family. Lord I pray that I get hired for this full time job that I applied for yesterday. I know the competition is so tough. I may not be the best applicant but I badly need this...
Replies
5
Views
340
A
  • Locked
Dear friends, I am going to write a very important exam this 25th September. I have already told you all that I am a frustrated guy as till now I have not got a proper job. I have written so many and even came to viva so many times but unfortunately I have never been selected after viva. This...
Replies
6
Views
1K
N
M
  • Locked
1-Pray for my ### to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, ### of diabetes, and ### of arthritis. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof needed to...
Replies
1
Views
228
A
  • Locked
I have a friend who is in depression and does not seem to trust anyone with his problems... He has bottled all his troubles and he is in pain affecting also people around him. I pray that he is delivered from this.
Replies
3
Views
298
Back
Top Bottom