2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

D
  • Locked
hi pray for God's hand over my doctor
Replies
4
Views
306
J
  • Locked
Dear God, thank you so much for all the blessings you have bestowed on us. Lord, as we celebrate this week our wedding anniversary, I humbly ask you to grant our heart's desire, please bless us with a child. Give us this chance, oh God. Bless also our relationship, we have gone through a great...
Replies
2
Views
316
Shaji
S
P
  • Locked
my father admitted in ### general hospital according to ### foot ### doctor are cut his left leg, for this we all family request spl. prayer for him do that quick heeling his problems
Replies
1
Views
245
  • Locked
Lord, I lift My Sister, ###, to you just now Lord, 830AM (about 7 hours and 20 minutes from now), in ### time, she will be having the very same tooth extracted, that she has had terrible pain for months, due to her gums being seriously inflamed. This tooth issue may be linked to all her health...
Replies
8
Views
1K
S
  • Locked
God I pray for change in my life and new friends. In Jesus name I pray. Amen and Thanks
Replies
1
Views
208
E
  • Locked
God I ask u that u forgive me cause I broke my promise.... :(
Replies
1
Views
245
M
  • Locked
Successful surgery for a friend ###
Replies
4
Views
426
L
  • Locked
This prayer is not for me but for some friends in Christ. They are in great need of financial help to continue their mission, reaching out to their community to win souls for the Lord. Please pray for them earnestly and continuously, as they live in an area that is overcome with drugs and...
Replies
3
Views
225
  • Locked
Brothers & sisters, please intercede on my behalf and plead my case. I am going for an intimidating interview that is much more senior to where I am now. Dear Lord, I trust that nothing happens by chance. There is a reason I was called for this interview which is part of your plan for my life...
Replies
4
Views
319
E
  • Locked
Lord God I thank you for all you have done, all you are doing and all that you are going to do. I ask that you would please help me in my time of need. Help me Father I am begging please. I love you Lord and I ask your forgiveness of my sins and please quickly Lord Jesus send the help I need...
Replies
4
Views
262
EasTNChik
E
Back
Top Bottom