Urgent-Prayer For ###-Tooth Extraction Today ###!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SinglemomV

Beloved of All
Lord, I lift My Sister, ###, to you just now Lord, 830AM (about 7 hours and 20 minutes from now), in ### time, she will be having the very same tooth extracted, that she has had terrible pain for months, due to her gums being seriously inflamed. This tooth issue may be linked to all her health issues for months now, of which got so severe, she ended up in the hospital, and still has not been given a diagnosis Lord. Protect her Lord, May this be over Lord, for she will give you all the Glory and Honor Lord, She is your precious daughter, full of your compassion for others Lord, and she is my dear sister Lord, Give her your strength and courage Lord, be with her Mum while she is getting this done Lord, May this go better than she could have imagined Lord, Heal her Lord, Completely Lord, I Pray for your Miracle for ### Lord, In Jesus Name Amen

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v_PWr98uuk&feature=related
 
Thank you for the beautiful healing scriptures, God Bless you
default_jesus-sign.gif
!
 
Father God, I praise You and thank You for Your beautiful creation, ###. Father, You see and know all things! This is a young Woman full of love and compassionate toward others. A Woman like unto Your own heart Father, I know and believe that You have a storeroom of unclaimed miracles, so right now I am going to claim the miracle with ###'s name on it. And Father, I proclaim the All Powerful Name of the Lord, Christ Jesus asking for a complete restorative work in every area of ###'s mouth, gums, and teeth. I ask that in each and every area of her body where the root cause of this affliction is known or hidden would be once and for all eliminated. (Luke 1:37) Says {For with God nothing shall be impossible} and {Isa. 53:5) But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon Him: and with His stripes we are healed} and I know that I am nothing Lord. But in You I live, and believe. You Lord Jesus are everything! You promised and I believe that whatsoever we ask of our Father in Your Name, that it would be done for us. Your Word is True! I Believe it, and so I believe it is finished! Done! Thank You Father, Thank You Lord Jesus! Thank You Holy Spirit and please intercede for me in this so the request would be pleasing to my Lord in ways I am unable to express. In Jesus Name, Amen and Amen Praise the Lord!
 
Dear Heavenly Father, I ask You for Your divine intervention in regard to ###'s tooth. I ask You Father for the root of this tooth issue to be completely resolved. I pray for Your divine healing and miracle working power to manifest within and throughout her entire body, right now! Grant unto ###, her mother, and other family members Your peace, strength and inspiration at this time. To You be all the glory, Almighty God! Amen.
 


FOR HE HAS NOT DESPISED NOR ABHORRED THE AFFLICTION OF THE AFFLICTED; NOR HAS HE
HIDDEN HIS FACE FROM HIM; BUT WHEN HE CRIED TO HIM, HE HEARD.
Psalm 22:24
Let's Pray:
Loving Father! I thank and praise for this gift of life, which You have so graciously given, but Lord, I am weary of undergoing this agony, pain, and anguish, which is hindering my normal life. How long should I suffer like this, Lord? Have mercy upon me and deliver me from this pain. Lord, if I have displeased You in any way, kindly forgive me and heal me. The Scripture says that You have already borne our griefs and sorrows on the cross and that we are healed by Your stripes. I look up to You, my Master! Let Your healing hands touch me and heal me of this agony. I know that You are full of love and compassion. You are the Lord of healings and everything is possible with You. I pray in Your precious name that this sickness be removed from me. Thank You for answering my prayers, Lord! In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I pray! Amen.
 
default_heart2.gif
Many thanks to you who prayed.

The extraction was painless and I don't feel it even now. The Dentist was very happy with it. Thanks be to God. The inflammation on my right gum needs attention but overall a huge improvement.

Thank you so much,

default_bible.gif


###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We need mighty protection and God’s mighty intervention in this for the dentist wisdom and guidance and help in all these injustices with ### that You mightily turn this around, Lord Jesus Christ, for your Glory and protection and justice to prevail swiftly and miracles open doors and on...
Replies
9
Views
349
Please pray that God will heal me and relieve my pain. I had a wisdom tooth extracted 3 hours ago and the novacaine is starting to wear off. Please pray that I am healed from this and can get through this with no complications. In Jesus name I ask of this and in Jesus name I pray amen. Thankyou
Replies
7
Views
497
Please pray that my tooth extraction goes well and I heal properly from it. I am not a fan of going under anesthesia, and I don't want any complications. Help me Jesus!
Replies
18
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,362
Members
649,785
Latest member
Azaytoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom