Asking For Blessings

  • Thread starter Thread starter Janella2631
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Janella2631

Guest
Dear God, thank you so much for all the blessings you have bestowed on us. Lord, as we celebrate this week our wedding anniversary, I humbly ask you to grant our heart's desire, please bless us with a child. Give us this chance, oh God. Bless also our relationship, we have gone through a great trial lately that made me almost give up due to my husband's infidelity. But, thank you Lord you have given me the wisdom to pick the right choices though it really breaks my self. I have chosen to forgive him and accepted him once again but I no longer trust him the way it was like before. My mood swings every time there will be something that will remind me of him cheating on me. My dear friends, prayer warriors, I ask you to pray for my husband that he will be true to his promises and never again be tempted or lured by evil doers. Please do pray for me also, that I will trust him again and would no longer remember the pain that I have been through. Vanish in me the anger and hatred, oh Lord. Replace it with compassion and humility. These are my prayers, through Jesus' name, our Saviour. Amen.

Thank you for your prayers dear friends. God bless you!
 
in the book of Revelations chapter 2:9 the answer is there I pray that you receive one blessing after another!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God bless me and protect me show me mercy Lord
Replies
8
Views
299
Bless me even when the witches and wizards cursing me or hate me. I am blessed and cannot not be cursed in Jesus name. I am asking God to turn curses to blessings Deuteronomy 23:5
Replies
9
Views
192
Heavenly Father, I come before you in the name of Jesus, asking for your forgiveness of all my sins and blessings. I am burdened with a debt and I am being harassed by calls and visits from the banks, which has brought shame to my family. Lord, I ask for your divine intervention and a miracle...
Replies
13
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,362
Members
649,785
Latest member
Azaytoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom