2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
Hi all Please pray for me God will be willing to provide finance for preparing for ###'s wedding. And ### will be willing to recognise I am not in gd financial situation, right now unable to always be by her side and shopping with her. God will not let her having any excuses for her to want me...
Replies
2
Views
275
M
  • Locked
God please help me. I wanna work for human right. Please saw me the way.
Replies
4
Views
405
N
  • Locked
Pray for reconciliation between both ###
Replies
2
Views
288
M
  • Locked
Pray that all goes well with ###'s knee replacement surgery on ###.
Replies
4
Views
340
Replies
1
Views
219
LoveJoyPeace
L
P
  • Locked
Please pray regarding my involvement in God's ministry to sustain me in my needs and provide the right persons to help me in this ministry as I study the word of God through my continuous study at the Bible school the Baptist Bible College Asia.
Replies
2
Views
294
Shaji
S
L
  • Locked
Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you... James 4:8 God has put on my heart to post a series of Prayerful Holy Spirit Mini Teachings. God is a Spirit. And they who worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. John 4:24 These scripture-based teachings will be enlightening...
Replies
4
Views
531
S
  • Locked
My ### had surgery 8 days ago for a hernia, now she has pneumonia, on a ventilator and in bad shape. Please send out Prayers for her full recovery. She has been married to my ### for 42 years, has 3 children and 3 grand children. We all need her, she has so much left to teach us, and to share...
Replies
3
Views
256
Shaji
S
A
  • Locked
Dear bro/sis in Christ. Please pray for my marriage. I'm searching for a girl who is a good-looking believer. Please PRAY... Thank you... yours in Christ ###
Replies
1
Views
233
Shaji
S
S
  • Locked
Lord God, I ask you to take the worry away God that I have. I know that your will shall be done and what's for me is for me, Lord God. I have prayed about this new job, my family have prayed, and even the ones on this site have prayed for me, but it's still the worrying and the wondering I am...
Replies
3
Views
271
Back
Top Bottom