Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ashok

Guest
Dear bro/sis in Christ.

Please pray for my marriage. I'm searching for a girl who is a good-looking believer. Please PRAY...

Thank you...

yours in Christ

###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last night I dreamt I seen a marriage that stopped at divorce. But the demons that cause the divorce didn't stop working in harming the spouses. I seen the 1st spouse. That the husband tried to get another spouse copy her. A mimicking spirit was in operation in full force in that married man's...
Replies
9
Views
115
Dear Sister or Brother need prayer for my marriage. Wife is a non believer l found out...she went out on a girls night out danced and flirted with a man l think they are in contact lm not sure if that is true..she says she is unhappy l am trying, praying to live her kim is resisting God...the...
Replies
12
Views
162
Please pray that my daughter sees what's her ex husband all about, wanting to remarry her out of convience and not out of love and I'm asking for prayers for God to stop this marriage please pray
Replies
11
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,362
Members
649,785
Latest member
Azaytoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom