Worry Not

  • Thread starter Thread starter sweetpea1980
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sweetpea1980

Guest
Lord God, I ask you to take the worry away God that I have. I know that your will shall be done and what's for me is for me, Lord God. I have prayed about this new job, my family have prayed, and even the ones on this site have prayed for me, but it's still the worrying and the wondering I am plagued with right now, Lord God. I am asking you to take this worry away, Lord. Give me the strength to trust and believe that everything will be alright. Amen.
 
Dear God, please strengthen the faith of your child. Send her help from heaven, she seems desperate now. Show your greatest mercy on her. Bestow your blessings upon her. Remove her doubts and anxieties oh God. This we pray in Jesus' name, our Saviour. Amen.
 
```markdown
Let This Be Your Confession

​



In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, my Lord and Savior, by the power of His blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim the blessings of Jehovah God upon my whole life (spiritual, physical, emotional, mental, and financial). I proclaim great blessings from Jehovah through His Son Jesus Christ over my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my career, my home, my family, my marriage, my ministry, my education, and my well being.



I proclaim from this day forward because of God’s grace, mercy, and strength I will live a life of obedience unto God. I will walk in the integrity of Jesus Christ. God’s favor is upon my life. God is opening up doors of opportunity that no one can close. I will walk in joy, spiritual growth, a fresh anointing, increase, healing, great personal breakthrough, blessings and the protection of Jesus. God’s protection is upon my life. For the glory of God I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially). I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way. I will be a wise steward over all that God has blessed me with. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength. I proclaim this over my life, my love ones, and the writer of this proclamation in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!



Psalm 23… 1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wanted to share and express my thanks to this website always, and to the Lord for protecting and guiding me even when it feels murky. Today I am feeling overwhelmed, and my brother and his girlfriend are raising money for their iguanas health costs and I feel so worried and anxious, thank you...
Replies
12
Views
211
I ask for your prayers that ### would stop worrying about the future of her life and her sibling’s. She constantly worries about what type of house she will live in 30 years from now. She constantly worries about whether her sister is working and not working, and discourages her from accepting...
Replies
7
Views
148
I'm worries about the future . At ### I live with my grandpa . The house is crumbling. When it rains it leaks inside the kitchen and his room. I'm worried he's getting older and more tired and he has no brain function. He's literally a vegetable. He's an alcoholic and spends most his time at the...
Replies
14
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,222
Messages
16,797,279
Members
649,782
Latest member
Prtaydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom