Finance And Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

shulian

Prayer Partner
Hi all

Please pray for me God will be willing to provide finance for preparing for ###'s wedding. And ### will be willing to recognise I am not in gd financial situation, right now unable to always be by her side and shopping with her. God will not let her having any excuses for her to want me going out with her. thks for your prayers.

Also pray for ###'s wedding next Sunday. Groom, bride and their family; Bride men and bridemaids able to wake up early (have enough sleep) to prepare everything. Gate crashing games and ceremony and dinner will be well organised and in gd time management. bride and groom families, bride maids and and bride men will able to communicate well. and will build gd relationships if possible. That the whole wedding and ceremony, everybody and pple who attend the wedding and dinner will be to see God works in these areas even though they are unable to see God physically. thks.
 
The safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God.

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request… by allowing His perfect will to be done in this situation. God is in control. Trust Him.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Forgive all my sins Lord I accept Jesus has Lord and savior forever Please pray for open door job and miracle finance and total justice against enemeies team ### and ### dormio prache in workplace by the power of the cross blood of Jesus who destroy of power of police and hostel abuse because...
Replies
11
Views
112
I have been praying fervently for ###. And yes, I do care a lot for him. When I first saw him, I saw Grace and his love of Jesus Christ and his humility. I know he is vulnerable, but my heart wishes he would look at me in a marriage type of way. When I see his love for Christ, I see God...
Replies
15
Views
240
Praying for this friend that really needs to get it together Lord. Their have been abuses words in the past, but they're drawing closer to the Lord. We not grow weary in doing good, for in due season, we will reap if you do not faint (Galatians 6:9). We declare that your good name will not be...
Replies
7
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,245
Messages
16,797,436
Members
649,793
Latest member
Fylaiview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom