Reconciliation

  • Thread starter Thread starter NEWLIFE
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NEWLIFE

Guest
Pray for reconciliation between both ###
 
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray there will be reconciliation where and when needed according to Your Will and Your Word. Please help and bless all people involved in the reconciliation. In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request… by allowing His perfect will to be done in you and both families.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

That God should restore, reconcil and divinely reconnect I and my fiancee (###) back together in Jesus name That God should remove every anger, bitterness, hatred, in her heart against me and replace it with love, peace, trust and hope in Jesus name. That God should divinely and mysteriously...
Replies
9
Views
183
Please pray for reconciliation between me and my best friend. Pray we soften our hearts towards each other and forgive.
Replies
6
Views
119
For my wife to come back home. We are now separated. We are both Christians but she has stopped seeking God. She's having problems even at work. She won't listen to me. I want peace, love, and reconciliation. Thank you. God bless you.
Replies
9
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,245
Messages
16,797,427
Members
649,791
Latest member
Chaerfuorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom