2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

T
  • Locked
Please pray for my mother. She has been diagnosed with Cancer and tomorrow we are going for a PET scan to find out where it is. I beg of you to pray this can be easily treated and we will be able to beat this and she will be healthy again. I beg you to pray for her today. She is all I have in...
Replies
4
Views
259
Shaji
S
M
  • Locked
Lord in heaven, grant us thy mercy. Touch my wife Lord, with thy healing hand. Restore her to health I pray thee Lord. I ask all in Christ Jesus. Lord have mercy upon us, Christ have mercy upon us, Lord have mercy upon us, Glory be to God on high. Heaven and earth are full of Your glory. Amen
Replies
5
Views
315
Shaji
S
H
  • Locked
My boyfriend of a long time told me he wants to go on a break. We are very close. Things have been going perfect with us, and this came out of nowhere. He is my best friend. I don't want to lose him. God sent him to me when I was going through a really hard time. He's helped us get through every...
Replies
5
Views
321
Shaji
S
  • Locked
Dear Prayer Friends, Please join us in prayer that a certain ### will allow our congregation to share in their church space. We prayer that God will Bless us with a Double Portion of His Favor. Amen.
Replies
3
Views
255
C
  • Locked
Prayer request for ###'s girlfriend who is talking about committing suicide.
Replies
6
Views
310
Shaji
S
R
  • Locked
I am please asking again all the prayer warriors and everyone to pray for me and my family as things are not going well at all. Depression, stress, and forstration. Please pray for us. Whatever sins we have committed, we are asking God for forgiveness. Please pray for us.
Replies
5
Views
262
Shaji
S
P
  • Locked
SONG: ### REMIND ME WHO I AM IF YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT SUICIDE IF YOU LIVE DEPRESSION LISTEN TO THAT SONG JUST IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU ARE NOTHING LISTEN BECAUSE YOU WORTH IT GO ON YOUR KNEES AND LISTEN WHAT GOD WANT TO SAY TO YOU
Replies
2
Views
348
L
  • Locked
LORD HEAVNLY FATHER & ALL OTHERS I COME TO YOU WITH THIS REQUEST & I HAVE PREVIOUSLY BEFORE ASKED THIS FROM YOU BUT YOU KNOW HOW IMPORTANT MY HOME IS TO ME & I PRAY TO YOU THAT YOU CAN ALLOW ME TO KEEP THIS HOME & BE ALLOWED A GRANT WHICH PAYS THE PAST DUE BALANCE. I PRAY THAT WHEN I APPEAR IN...
Replies
4
Views
283
Shaji
S
P
  • Locked
youtube: (as for me and my house ###) listen to this song it worth it by this song god made me understand a lot of thing i hope the same thing for all of you
Replies
1
Views
227
M
  • Locked
Hi all, I'm ### weeks + ### days. We had a CVS done just over a week ago due to increased NT at ### weeks. CVS has confirmed Turners Syndrome. We are praying daily and are looking forward to meeting our baby girl in ###-### months time. Please could anyone reading this say a prayer for us. We...
Replies
6
Views
330
Shaji
S
Back
Top Bottom