Please Keep Praying For ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mononen

Guest
Lord in heaven, grant us thy mercy. Touch my wife Lord, with thy healing hand. Restore her to health I pray thee Lord. I ask all in Christ Jesus. Lord have mercy upon us, Christ have mercy upon us, Lord have mercy upon us, Glory be to God on high. Heaven and earth are full of Your glory. Amen
 
Almighty Father, our Great Physician, the only true Healer of all of our afflictions, please heal ###'s wife and restore her back to health. "Heal her, O Lord, and she will be healed; saved her and she will be saved, for you are the one we praise" (Jer 17:14). In the name of Your One and Only, Jesus. Amen.
 
I have prayed for you. May the Lord, our Loving Father will honor our request. Have faith in your heart, He will restore back the health of your wife. He is our great hope, we have to trust in Him. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi! Will you please continue to pray for the full closure of this exhausting chapter of my life, 7 years of ongoing stalking, harrasment, invasion of privacy, smearcampaigning and bullying. I will not and cannot do this no more, and I need you to pray for the almighty God to end this now. I ask...
Replies
14
Views
210
I ask you to pray for me, that the Lord Jesus may return everything that was stolen from me and everything that was taken from me, and that He may avenge me against those who wronged me. May the Lord remove all injustice from me. May He open all doors of sustenance for me. And that He remove...
Replies
6
Views
227
Urgent Please please continue to pray for my GI track and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need strength. And please pray the Lord will heal my skin rash infection problem on my leg and...
Replies
7
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,362
Members
649,785
Latest member
Azaytoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom