God Intervention On ### (My Unborn Child)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Matilda
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Matilda

Guest
Hi all,

I'm ### weeks + ### days. We had a CVS done just over a week ago due to increased NT at ### weeks. CVS has confirmed Turners Syndrome. We are praying daily and are looking forward to meeting our baby girl in ###-### months time. Please could anyone reading this say a prayer for us. We are praying for healing and reduced symptoms of the syndrome but will be happy with God's plan, whatever he chooses for her and for us. It's still an emotional time but God is strengthening us. She's going to be our little miracle no matter what. I feel convicted that she will see it through to birth but we have so many appointments coming up, it's so difficult to hear what the doctors have to say and to not be affected by this. We are praying for small blessings at each appointment, just hoping that the news is positive each time we see someone but I know God has his own plan.

Thank you so much and God bless
 
Dear Heavenly Father, I ask You to quicken the ears and eyes of the parents to hear and see Your health report for this child. Let what the doctors say be secondary, and let what You've said be primary. God thank You for Your Word being sent for the divine health of this child. Be made whole and free little baby ###. In the Name of Jesus!
 
Lord Jesus I thank you for this miracle of pregnancy right now. I also ask in your name Lord Jesus that you would lay healing hands upon this precious unborn baby. May you find in your heart to lessen and even remove this syndrome and the symptoms involved in the innocent child's life.

If it is not your will I pray for the parents to bind together and be strengthened to that of an army for the upcoming trials and journey that lies ahead.

I thank you for these willing people and their desire to love this child regardless.

In your name I ask that your will be done.

Amen and Amen
 
God our Loving Father, we praise and thank you for all the blessings we have received through your kindness. We humbly come before you Lord asking help for the unborn child of this family. Please we beg of you, have mercy on them. Show your greatest miracle for this baby, touch her with your healing hand and let her have a good life ahead. This we pray in Jesus' name, our Saviour. Amen.
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, Bless my finances. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward with what You have abundantly blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my giving and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

God Loves You With His Life

& Don’t You Ever Forget It….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that my baby father returns to me and our baby healed and ready to be a father and husband. I told him I was pregnant and he left me.
Replies
9
Views
165
Lord, I thank you for giving me the privilege of being pregnant after many years of waiting. Lord I come to your throne of mercy and I pray for healing of my unborn child who was diagnosed with severe brain malformation. Lord I pray that you remould his brain, let his brain receive your divine...
Replies
6
Views
288
Lord, I lift up ### to you, that you will convict his dishonestly, pride and deception. He had received the rent payment from flatmate but used it for his personal or business. I told him to get a job and he said he is overqualified and can not accept low pay job. Every time he is very cunning...
Replies
9
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom