Forgiveness

  • Thread starter Thread starter roger
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

roger

Guest
I am please asking again all the prayer warriors and everyone to pray for me and my family as things are not going well at all. Depression, stress, and forstration. Please pray for us. Whatever sins we have committed, we are asking God for forgiveness. Please pray for us.
 
Oh Lord Jesus I pray that you would please be with this family and all those involved. I pray that your will be done and you will send comfort to the ###.

Amen and Amen
 
Heavenly Father, please have mercy on this family and forgive them of all their sins. Help them to cleanse their ways and walk in righteousness. Let not their past sins cause their blessings that You have for them to be withheld (Jer. 5:25). Release them from all the depression, stress and frustration and give them peace and comfort in the midst of their storms. Help them to walk in Your ways and not suffer devastation from the storms of life. Help them to understand that the pathway to blessings is through obedience to Christ (Lk. 6:46). Help them through this storm and help them to be the people You want them to be, in Jesus name, amen
 
Let This Be Your Confession

In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, my Lord and Savior, by the power of His blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim the blessings of Jehovah God upon my whole life (spiritual, physical, emotional, mental, and financial). I proclaim great blessings from Jehovah through His Son Jesus Christ over my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my career, my home, my family, my marriage, my ministry, my education, and my well being.

I proclaim from this day forward because of God’s grace, mercy, and strength I will live a life of obedience unto God. I will walk in the integrity of Jesus Christ. God’s favor is upon my life. God is opening up doors of opportunity that no one can close. I will walk in joy, spiritual growth, a fresh anointing, increase, healing, great personal breakthrough, blessings and the protection of Jesus. God’s protection is upon my life. For the glory of God I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially). I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way. I will be a wise steward over all that God has blessed me with. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength. I proclaim this over my life, my love ones, and the writer of this proclamation in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!

Psalm 23… 1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Praying for you and advise you to do not get disappointed being things will change in days to come. It won't come in a day dear brother. Pray without tiredness.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for forgiveness lord please forgive me for all my sins and everyone that I may have hurted in the past. Lord I also forgive everyone that hurted me.
Replies
11
Views
139
Praying for forgiveness lord I pray ### can forgive me for saying things to ### that I didn’t mean I was mad and now ### is not talking to me. Lord please let ### forgive me lord please bring me and ### back closer together again lord please remove everyone who’s tryna be with ### I want to...
Replies
12
Views
159
Hello family- please pray for my healing from dissociative identity disorder, deliverance from the unclean spirits that I suffer from, and justice from my past from God's throne! My mom and Dad abused me and my sister, spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and sexually in my childhood. We were...
Replies
11
Views
57
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,261
Messages
16,797,553
Members
649,814
Latest member
Snaolmian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom