My ###, Please Help Me In Prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Precious

Prayer Warrior
God should please restore total love, harmony, peace, understanding, respect in my marriage.
 
Heavenly Father I lift this marriage up before you today, and ask that You would bless it in every way. Help ### and her husband to always put You first in all things, and then I ask that You would restore their marriage with the total love, harmony, understanding, and respect that a marriage should have. I also ask that You would bring the peace to this marriage that passes all understanding as found in Philippians 4:7. These things I ask in the name of our precious JESUS. I thank You father for hearing this prayer, and am believing you for the answer. Amen.
 
May Lord God give strength to bond of your marriage. God give his blessing to you and your partner. Wish you enjoy your marriage and live and happy life with your partner. God Bless You.. Amen.
 
Lord, I lift up your daughter ### and her husband unto. I ask that cover their marriage in the blood of Jesus Christ. Do a new thing in their marriage that if it were told they won't even believe that was possible. Rekindle their love for each other. restore total love, harmony, peace, understanding, respect in her marriage, we pray in the worthy name of thy Son Jesus the Christ who died for us and made this communication and prayer possible. Amen!
 
I have prayed for you. May the God Almighty will hear and grant our pleas soon. He will heal and restore your marriage, have faith in Him. Be encouraged to face everyday full of hopes and aspirations that everything in your marriage life be in order and you can live in total joy, peace and happiness again. Amen!
 
Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You would save, heal, and bless our marriage. Fix what is wrong and make it right. Teach us both how to pray and intercede for each other and our children. Let love, joy, peace, and faithfulness to You God and each other reign within the walls of our hearts and home. Give both of us patience and a great respect for each other. Help us; teach us how to be gentle, compassionate, courteous, and tenderhearted toward each other. Delighting in one another; being of the same mind and united in Love.

God I would rather be reconciled than right. Don’t let the spirit of pride poison our relationship with each other or our marriage. Don’t let us play head games with each other. If this is happening let it stop. Don’t let anything, not one thing divide us. We Are One. Teach us both how to walk in love and forgiveness and ask for forgiveness when we are wrong. Let us purpose in our hearts and commit to each other to live and conduct ourselves honorably and becomingly to You Lord Jesus and our marriage. Let us esteem our marriage as precious, worthy and of great price.

God I place this marriage in Your Hands. Lord Jesus do whatever You have to do to save, heal, and bless our marriage. Knit us and our marriage together, rooted and grounded in Your Love Lord Jesus, so that nothing can destroy it. And God all that I have asked You to do for our marriage in this prayer, please do the same for everyone in my family that is married and all my friends that are married. God I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!!!

My friend in Christ, when ever you are experiencing problems in your marriage, it is time to revisit and review your relationship with God. How strong is it? How committed is it? When your relationship with God is strong, it fills you with insurmountable love and inner strength.

Don’t get weary in praying for your mate. Just because You think the honeymoon is over or they are not acting the way you want them to. This does not mean that you are to stop praying for each other and find someone new. Let the Love of God cause you to pray and intercede for each other. You need each other and you need each other prayers. God is listening or you praying?

When You Think of Me…Pray For Me!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in heaven please have mercy upon me ### your daughter and my family I have no Father and I have lost one sister Have mercy on us and visit my family again Father give I and my family all round settlement three brothers for me and my sisters, three business, three houses, three cars Good...
Replies
10
Views
381
I request your prayers for my son, he has high blood pressure, he has been very stressed because of lack of work, things are difficult because people are not buying like it used to do, and if he doesn’t sell he doesn’t earn because he only gets commissions, Dear Lord please help my son to...
Replies
6
Views
143
Hello my dad called me earlier and told me he is unhappy in life he has no patience and no tolerance he gets frustrated easily and upset over the smallest things. He is a good man and always been a great provider and dad to me but he is struggling with things and needs some prayers please. Also...
Replies
11
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,250
Messages
16,797,476
Members
649,802
Latest member
Drimarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom