Praise God

  • Thread starter Thread starter vulcan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vulcan

Guest
Praise God! I got the phone call yesterday, that allows me to go visit my mom. Pray for my wife, that she has a good day and doesn't hurt. Pray for my son, that he gets the help he needs. Thank you for all of your prayers.
 
I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. God is a healer. Be Encouraged.
 
Please Father God I pray for safe travelling mercies for ### as he visits his mom. I pray for ###'s wife that she is free from hurting... and that ###'s son receives the help that you know he needs. Father God please bless them all... as I ask these things in Jesus's holy Name Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God truly is great and almighty!!! Praise God and thankyou to Him that has helped me and my cat ### through this terrible time. Her Vet visit went well, she seems stable and has gained weight!!! Please continue to pray for her full recovery and thankyou and God bless everyone praying for her...
Replies
10
Views
185
Praise God the subcutaneous fluid iv for my cat ### went great!!! We had a little bit of leakage but overall it seems to have worked. God is great!!! And thankyou to all who are praying for us everyday. God bless you!!! In Jesus name I thankyou all of you and praise God...in Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
306
Please heal and help to rest and in your coolness Lord. Praise Jesus Amen
Replies
11
Views
356
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,245
Messages
16,797,436
Members
649,793
Latest member
Fylaiview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom