Thank You Jesus For Saving Me From Accident---###

Status
Not open for further replies.

honey

Servant of All
Thank you Jesus for saving me from death today...in morning I was going to my office at ###.###am, on the way my cab and another vehicle hit each other suddenly when we took a turn, nothing happened to anyone of us in the cab except the cab with some damage...thank you Lord for giving me life again in you...I will serve you Master my entire life and dedicate my life for your kingdom...amen
 
Thank You Lord God Almighty for Your Saving Power at work in ###'s life. Yes Lord, thank You for being the Master of ###'s life and thank You that she has chosen to dedicate her life for Your Kingdom. May she be used greatly for Your Glory in Your Harvest!
 
Psalm 91:14-15



14 “Because he[a] loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him;

I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.

15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;

I will be with him in trouble,

I will deliver him and honor him.

Thank you, Lord, for protecting your love ones. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord thank you for saving me from tricycle accident Prayer against stomach pains Prayer to restored my dislocated shoulder Back with bible verse
Replies
7
Views
390
Thank you Jesus for saving me today. thank you for your Divine Help Lord. Holy Spirit God guide me and lead me every single situation. thank you for your Divine guidance Almighty heavenly Father. I thank you father all praise and glory to God in Jesus Christ name Amen Amen Amen
Replies
11
Views
632
Thank you Lord for saving me in road accident today while going for my work. Two schoolgirls came driving a moped, got unbalanced, and dashed my car. Thank Lord that these girls are also safe and had no major injury. I want to thank Lord and all prayer warriors who always hold me and my family...
Replies
4
Views
5K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,222
Messages
16,797,279
Members
649,782
Latest member
Prtaydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom