Please Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

shomir

Humble Prayer Partner
I am asking for prayer for abundant blessings for financial as good employment, food and house rent.
 
dear lord jesus ,i pray that you shall answer the cry of your child as per your word in phil4:19
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, Bless my finances. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward with what You have abundantly blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my giving and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

God Loves You With His Life

& Don’t You Ever Forget It….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
```markdown
Let This Be Your Confession

​



In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, my Lord and Savior, by the power of His blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim the blessings of Jehovah God upon my whole life (spiritual, physical, emotional, mental, and financial). I proclaim great blessings from Jehovah through His Son Jesus Christ over my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my career, my home, my family, my marriage, my ministry, my education, and my well being.



I proclaim from this day forward because of God’s grace, mercy, and strength I will live a life of obedience unto God. I will walk in the integrity of Jesus Christ. God’s favor is upon my life. God is opening up doors of opportunity that no one can close. I will walk in joy, spiritual growth, a fresh anointing, increase, healing, great personal breakthrough, blessings and the protection of Jesus. God’s protection is upon my life. For the glory of God I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially). I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way. I will be a wise steward over all that God has blessed me with. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength. I proclaim this over my life, my love ones, and the writer of this proclamation in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!



Psalm 23… 1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
```
 
Heavenly father, provide ### with his hearts needs to meet his daily life. open ur resources to him & let ur name be glorified..Amen thank u lord
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband recently lost his employment that was paying well through the government. I have a family of ###. My wife, ### children, and my disabled mother-in-law lives with me. We are struggling to pay rent and utilities. My daughter is also disabled, but finances are not good, as rent, bills...
Replies
10
Views
325
Father i pray for this person to see the light ###. and please help me to get my own place employ me or help me financially I pray for ### to see in JESUS name amen
Replies
12
Views
148
Good Afternoon Brothers and Sisters, I am praying concerning healing and the desire to move out from this current apartment into something better. The management company is untrustworthy and has been overcharging me rent. I am asking you Lord in Jesus name for wisdom in navigating this housing...
Replies
10
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,215
Messages
16,797,216
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom