2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

V
  • Locked
my friend is having exam 2marrow, Jesus pls stay with him and help him to do well
Replies
3
Views
245
V
  • Locked
i am having many psychological problems since my childhood. i got very few truly loving people in my life but they never stay for longer period, i lose them one or the other way. i am in hostel from last ### yrs and i found only selfish people who make use of me and ignore me when i m of no use...
Replies
4
Views
297
M
  • Locked
Prayer request to my colleague son ### ###. He got throat infection he can't eat it's weeks now and his parents can't afford medication and his put out of school coz his not getting better. I pray and believe that ### is healed in Jesus name I pray Amen.
Replies
5
Views
294
mathapelo
M
R
  • Locked
Okay, here's the deal: I recently came to God, for tons of reasons, and I strongly believed in the devil before I came to Him... Shame to admit, but I was deep into metal and other devilish things... Now I feel like the last thing I gotta do to get rid of that bad angel is quit smoking, so I...
Replies
3
Views
341
L
  • Locked
God IS, and God is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him! Hebrews 11:6 God has put on my heart to post a series of Prayerful Holy Spirit Mini Teachings. God is a Spirit. And they who worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. John 4:24 These scripture-based teachings will be...
Replies
4
Views
317
LoveJoyPeace
L
B
  • Locked
Pray for ### family
Replies
4
Views
237
H
  • Locked
i am praying for my male friend in ### who is dying right now from two blood clots in his lungs which turned into a heart attack the sad thing is we have become so close as friends on the phone we have never met we had made plans to meet and now i am not going to be able to meet him or hear his...
Replies
1
Views
353
S
  • Locked
Tonight my son ### is going to be a part of football contest. If he can kick the football the furthest out of all the kids his age he can be a part of our home NFL team's game. It would mean so much to him (and me) if he could be a part of this. I ask for prayers to give my son the chance to be...
Replies
3
Views
273
  • Locked
"NO MAN SHALL BE ABLE TO STAND BEFORE YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE; AS I WAS WITH MOSES, SO I WILL BE WITH YOU. I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU NOR FORSAKE YOU." Joshua 1:5 Heavenly Father! I thank You for enabling me to celebrate my birthday. Lord, You have been good to me all these years and I thank You...
Replies
4
Views
380
asksev
A
N
  • Locked
I have committed some mistakes at office and suspended from the Job. Have repenting and accepting my all mistakes. May God forgive me and do mercy on me. Protect me from all punishment. I have surrendered everything to God, my rest of the life I want to serve him.
Replies
3
Views
264
asksev
A
Back
Top Bottom