Quitting Smoking

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray1992xD

Okay, here's the deal:

I recently came to God, for tons of reasons, and I strongly believed in the devil before I came to Him... Shame to admit, but I was deep into metal and other devilish things... Now I feel like the last thing I gotta do to get rid of that bad angel is quit smoking, so I can fully live in the peace of God... Attempts to quit only last for two and a half days, but in those days I feel the world grow brighter and brighter... Please pray for and with me...

And I'm sorry if I typed words that don't exist, I'm Dutch..

Thank you! And God speed!

Satan,Ray1992xD is no longer yours. He was purchased by the redeeming blood of Jesus Christ. He has rejected you and you have no other reasons to stick around. You have been evicted and you are ordered in Jesus name to leave with all your demons including that of smoking. Ray1993xD is delivered, cleansed and liberated by the immortal blood of Jesus the Christ in whose name we pray, amen!

Last edited:
Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Child Of God,

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name and thank You in advance for keeping Your arms of protection around me. Protect Me Lord Jesus. Protect my mind, body, soul, and spirit. Deliver Me from every demonic spirit that is operating or trying to operate in my life. Walk me back through my past and heal and deliver me from my past. Deliver me and set me free. And after You Lord Jesus have delivered me, fill me with the fruits of the Spirit of God. Fill this temple with Your fruits Lord Jesus so that nothing can enter in or oppress me that is not of You. Fill me until I am overflowing with the fruits of Your Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Gentleness, Goodness, and Faith. Fill this temple, my body with Your Holiness, Kindness, Righteousness and Truth.

Deliver me from all unnatural ungodly appetites. Lord break every word curse and generational curse from four generation on down off of my life. I plead the blood of Jesus over my mind, body, and spirit. Bless me with a Jesus control appetite. Lord Jesus feed my hunger for everything that is not of You with You until I am totally delivered in Christ. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me.

Let me walk in the freedom You have blessed me with. Teach me how to forgive and love myself. Let Peace, Love, and self forgiveness reign within the walls of my heart, my mind, and my body. Let me fill Your Love and Your forgiveness that You have for me so strongly that it will cause me to live my God given purpose. That is will cause me to walk in my God Destiny. Teach me how to fight the good fight of faith. Bless me to fulfill my God given purpose on this earth. Bless me to walk in my God Destiny. Place men, women, and children around me to encourage me, help me, and pray for me on this Christian journey to fulfill my God given purpose.

Place Your angels all around me to protect me and keep me walking in the ways of God. Let the angels that You have assigned to me protect me and fight to the finish anything that is not of You that tries to come in contact with me for any reason. Do This For Me Lord Jesus. And one more thing for now, all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, do the same for my Christian family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for your deliverance power. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, So Be It & It Is So!!!

God Will Deliver His People!!!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom