Today's Verse - Ephesians 4:26-27 (KJV)

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: Neither give place to the devil.

Ephesians 4:26-27 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​

Pent-up anger is an explosion waiting to happen. Sooner or later, the pent-up frustration will explode, either in our own lives or into the lives of others. Jesus taught us to forgive and to reconcile (Matthew 18). We must deal with our anger, TODAY! Otherwise, the devil will use it to abuse us as well as others in our lives. Don't give the devil a foothold in your life. If you give him an inch (2.54 cm), he'll take a mile (1.61 km). In our anger, let's not sin but deal with our anger, today!

Video Commentary...​

ToGather Worship Guide | More ToGather Videos

My Prayer...​

Father in heaven, thank you for the ability to get angry at the things that anger you. Please help me channel that emotion in ways that are productive and help me to be repulsed at evil. At the same time, dear Father, please stir my heart to yearn and seek reconciliation — not anger or vengeance — especially when my anger is directed against one of your children. By the power of your Holy Spirit, I ask for your help in forgiving others as you have forgiven me and not give the devil a foothold with anger in my life. In the name of Jesus, my LORD, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...

Similar Requests

• Article
My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you... —Galatians 4:19 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Paul had a clear goal for new followers of Jesus; he wanted Jesus to be formed in them. He wanted them to become fully mature in Christ (Colossians...
Replies
Views
  • Article
That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; and be renewed in the spirit of your mind.. —Ephesians 4:22-23 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... God makes us new when we become disciples of Jesus (2 Corinthians 5:17). Most of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. —John 4:23-24 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... God...
Replies
Views
  • Article
From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love. —Ephesians 4:16 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Ephesians and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased. —Luke 3:22 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... God spoke these wonderful words to his Son when Jesus was baptized. God feels the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom