2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

N
  • Locked
I have committed some mistakes at office and suspended from the Job. Have repenting and accepting my all mistakes. May God forgive me and do mercy on me. Protect me from all punishment. I have surrendered everything to God, my rest of the life I want to serve him. All the praise and glory to him.
Replies
4
Views
280
someoneineedofaprayer
S
S
  • Locked
I WANT GOD TO BLESS ME GUIDE ME GIVE ME LONG LIFE TAKE ME AS HIS SON AND TO HELP ME OVERCOME POVERTY SO THAT I TAKE CARE OF ### AND ###.
Replies
4
Views
346
someoneineedofaprayer
S
S
  • Locked
Please help me pray for healing and no scarring on my face. This injury has hit me hard and I need and pray that God allows me to heal as if nothing happened...please pray for me, I desperately need prayers!!!!!!
Replies
7
Views
559
sweety2008
S
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, I praise you for ### and ask that you continue bless him, keep your hand upon him, show him favor & give him peace. Also, please send the Holy Spirit to reveal your will to us in Jesus' Name. Thank you for being willing to give wisdom to all who ask. I praise you because you...
Replies
4
Views
231
H
  • Locked
Please pray for the health of my unborn child and please pray that I can carry him/her to full term.
2
Replies
10
Views
536
Shaji
S
R
  • Locked
God please save my marriage I love my ### and want my family back together again
Replies
6
Views
359
someoneineedofaprayer
S
  • Locked
Dear All, The Deadline for my paying my tuition has just passed (###/###) and I was assured by the University that I would be removed from the course and deported if I didn't pay up. I have earlier shared this issue with the community who stood with me and for a season it appeared like though...
Replies
6
Views
380
E
  • Locked
Please pray for my wife, ###, she left me again for the third time. And this time, she admitted that she had a relationship with a tomboy. As we went along together again, she kept coming back with that tomboy. She said that what happened between her and that tomboy was all over but she had been...
Replies
5
Views
531
Shaji
S
  • Locked
Dear Lord, thank you for today. I will start the day again with Your encouragement through this prayer. You know, Lord, that each new day I'm getting enthusiastic in facing my day as I have experienced Your interference during my troubles. I'm not away from the troubles yet, Lord, and that's why...
Replies
3
Views
336
samuelboafos
S
S
  • Locked
Please pray that we get immediate work in for the company that we own. We have almost NO jobs right now- and the situation is truly desperate. We have cut back employees hours- but need work in to continue meeting our overhead. We are truly in need of God’s divine intervention. Thank you and God...
Replies
5
Views
356
samuelboafos
S
Back
Top Bottom