Financial Need

  • Thread starter Thread starter sherylp
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sherylp

Guest
Please pray that we get immediate work in for the company that we own. We have almost NO jobs right now- and the situation is truly desperate. We have cut back employees hours- but need work in to continue meeting our overhead. We are truly in need of God’s divine intervention. Thank you and God Bless!
 
Lord we pray for ###'s business. Father help them receive business so they can live well not only for them but also for their employees as well. We know Father that when you send rain it pours. We ask that you pour on them Lord, amen.
 
Dear Lord, please intervene on this family's business. Please bless the company with good business' deals. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord give this problem a good solution. Amen.
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, Bless my finances. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward with what You have abundantly blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my giving and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

God Loves You With His Life

& Don’t You Ever Forget It….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
(Traditional prayer said by the priest over a dying person.) Go forth, O Christian soul, from this world, in the name of God the Father Almighty, who created thee; in the name of Jesus Christ, Son of the living God, who suffered for thee; in the name of the Holy ... Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Emergency Financial Need today to sustain,live eat , clear piled up debts, need job ,need work immediately.. Despite good Professional abilities,not getting jobs , even an elder brother is showing selfishness,ego and arrogance .. and ingratitufe ,I jad helped him my self , and through my friends...
Replies
11
Views
227
I have posted my request already for my housing money. I must be more precise and honest with this petition. Yes I need $500 by 9 am in the morning. I left out that the person who let me down also left me stranded in a hotel with nowhere to go or any finances to do anything. I actually helped...
Replies
13
Views
173
Dear Lord, I urgently need ### to settle all my debts please Please show me a way and send the right people to help me please Please place a path infront of me please
Replies
13
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,189
Messages
16,796,990
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom