2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
Psalm 27 MY PRAYER 27:1Yahweh is my light and my salvation. Whom shall I fear? Yahweh is the strength of my life. Of whom shall I be afraid? 27:2When evil-doers came at me to eat up my flesh, Even my adversaries and my foes, they stumbled and fell. 27:3Though a host...
Replies
3
Views
335
  • Locked
dear ones pray with me over this issue, its now like six months separated from my husband, he has been trying to reconcile but i was not quick to go back because this has been happening for the last five years and nothing changes, two weeks ago he changed no calling and was less concerned, and...
Replies
0
Views
332
  • Locked
Dear Father in Heaven Please lend me Your ear, 'Cause I've got a prayer You'll be happy to hear. Lord, there's no request list This time when I pray, I just want to give thanks This Thanksgiving Day. First, I want to thank You For gifts from above: Your unending mercy, Your...
Replies
3
Views
309
W
  • Locked
I ### ### I AM A CHURCH PASTOR.. IN ### THE PART OF ###. I HAVE LOT OF PROBLEM IN MY CHURCH. ONE IS NO OWN LAND FOR CHURCH..2. NO HELP FOR ANY ONE...
Replies
3
Views
276
L
  • Locked
He is despised and rejected of men...He was despised... Isaiah 53:3 http://www.biblegate...3:3&version=KJV God has put on my heart to post a series of Prayerful Holy Spirit Mini Teachings. God is a Spirit. And they who worship Him must worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. John 4:24 These...
Replies
2
Views
256
G
  • Locked
I am waiting on the Lord when His time comes to heal me of this sleeplessness. Please pray for ### that He may give ### the grace to go on with this.
Replies
5
Views
348
  • Locked
My stomach hurts really bad. I couldn't sleep throughout the night. I feel very cold and shivering all over. I'm unable to go to work today. Please pray with and for me for divine healing for only Christ Jesus truly heals. Amen
Replies
4
Views
265
S
  • Locked
Dear father lord jesus christ I made a mistake on Saturday and slept with a man I know I shouldn't have unprotected. I pray that I am not pregnant with my whole heart and soul. Please forgive me for my sins, for I know I am not worthy but please forgive me once more. I am in need of your...
Replies
3
Views
384
  • Locked
FATHER WHY IT IS SO EASY TO GIVE UP ON MARRIAGES AND NOT TRY? THERE IS SO MUCH MARRIAGES TODAY THAT IS IN TROUBLE DEAR LORD INTERVENE IN OUR LIFE, GIVE US THE CHANCE TO RESOLVE OUR DIFFERENCES AND NOT JUST WALK AWAY FROM OUR FAMILIES. IT NOT EASY LORD WE ARE ALL GOING THROUGH SO MUCH CHANGES...
Replies
3
Views
290
A
  • Locked
please pray for me that everything is ok with my pregnancy.. and my unborn baby.. drs have been unable to confirm my pregnancy due to no heartbeat. ive been so worried and sad because i dont want to have a miscarriage..
Replies
5
Views
291
Back
Top Bottom