A Thanksgiving Prayer****** ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

honey

Servant of All
Dear Father in Heaven

Please lend me Your ear,

'Cause I've got a prayer

You'll be happy to hear.

Lord, there's no request list

This time when I pray,

I just want to give thanks

This Thanksgiving Day.

First, I want to thank You

For gifts from above:

Your unending mercy,

Your undeserved love.

And thank You for sending

Your Son down to earth,

For now those in Jesus

Can have second birth.

Lord, thank You for saving

Your children from Hell,

And giving Your Spirit

Who comes to indwell.

And thank You for choosing me

To be Your own,

For now that You're in me

I'm never alone.

Lord, thanks for forgiving me

When I'm untrue,

And last, but not least, Father,

Thank You for You!

Lord thank you so much for giving me life in you..amen
 
May God Bless you & pray to Jesus that your thanks reach at the Almighty Father
 
Thank you honey for such an anointed prayer filled with deep gratitude and love \o/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you bro n sis in Christ Jesus for your all kind prayers. Nd sorry for late update. Earlier I had posted prayer request for sale of my hand made scrunchies that I made to sell it in our festival on ### Yes it was sold. Not whole scrunchies but some of the piece was sold out. And yesterday...
Replies
10
Views
162
Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your love, grace, and daily provision. Grant me wisdom to lead my life, family, business, career, relationships, friendships, and finances according to Your will. Teach me good stewardship, integrity, peace, and contentment in all things. Guide my steps and...
Replies
7
Views
131
Lord, thank You for human resources in our business, guiding customer service with excellence. Grant wisdom, unity and compassion. May they work wholeheartedly as for You (Colossians 3:23). Bless their efforts, strengthen their hands and let service reflect Your grace, bringing growth, peace and...
Replies
7
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,185
Messages
16,796,941
Members
649,734
Latest member
Cyruindandoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom