gyration12
Prayer Partner
1] I want the children of God to pray for me, I just start my medical school career that God should help me to finish the course because people have been waiting to mock me/lampoon me to scorn because of jealousy.
2] That God should provide the money in a miraculous way for this programme. I know money is tight, but I believe he who started a good thing in my life will complete it.
3] I have been out of school for some time that God should open my brain, give me wisdom, knowledge, attentive memories as he did for Solomon.
4] Every good dream that God revealed to me should come to manifestation soon in Jesus' name. THANK U BROTHER & SISTER IN CHRIST AND GOD BLESS
2] That God should provide the money in a miraculous way for this programme. I know money is tight, but I believe he who started a good thing in my life will complete it.
3] I have been out of school for some time that God should open my brain, give me wisdom, knowledge, attentive memories as he did for Solomon.
4] Every good dream that God revealed to me should come to manifestation soon in Jesus' name. THANK U BROTHER & SISTER IN CHRIST AND GOD BLESS
