Has Anybody Heard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronny

Servant
I have been keeping a little fella in prayer along with the rest of you. Has anyone got an update, or hopefully a praise report concerning the little 22 month old boy who was shot in the heart with a nail gun? This request came in two days ago, I believe. Please if anyone has heard anything...please let me know.

Father God please save the life of this little guy. Restore him to perfect health and forgive and restore Your peace upon those responsible for putting a nail gun within this child's reach. We know this has been the result of a terrible accident and I ask for the Holy Spirit to do a beautiful, restorative work upon this family. Allow the perfect peace of our living Savior, Jesus Christ to fill the minds and souls of this family. Nestle them in Your arms, Father God. We trust You and rely on You for everything. Let this end to Your glory and to the lifting of the Name of Jesus Christ, in whom alone is our true and everlasting hope. May Your Holy Spirit keep the eyes of their hearts locked on Jesus. In the Name of our good and perfect Savior Jesus Christ I pray, Amen and Amen.
 
I'll try to find out tomorrow. I know someone who goes to church with the family. Small world, I didn't see the request online but my girlfriend called me a few weeks ago when it happened.
 
Well this is weird. I looked for this story in our local paper and found nothing. Then I did another search and found a -banned site- page dedicated to this story complete with links to a website that says it's a fake, never happened.
 
Graciously hear us, O Lord, when we call upon You, and grant unto our supplications a calm atmosphere, that we, who are justly afflicted for our sins, may, by Your protecting mercy, experience pardon. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good evening. Today make 3 weeks now since I heard that my son was arrested in ###. I contacted the British Consulate but I still haven't got any updates from them. I also contacted several Lawyers but without his passport details they cannot do much. I am going out of my mind trying to find my...
Replies
10
Views
436
Lord I pray that anybody be a man or woman that I have offended on social media or any platform that want to deform me and destroy my life....lord I pray may that person forgive me and may you remove my spirit from that juju cage or trap so that I will free and gain total recovery in JESUS name...
Replies
6
Views
336
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 73:7 – “From their callous hearts comes iniquity; their evil imaginations have no limits.” Psalm 73:7 describes the inner life of the people Asaph is observing. He sees their hardened hearts and how this hardness leads them to...
Replies
9
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,245
Messages
16,797,436
Members
649,793
Latest member
Fylaiview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom