I Really Need God To Hear My Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter vanityx216
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vanityx216

Guest
I'm having trouble getting pregnant; we have been trying for several months and we have not been successful. We both want to have children and I just want God to bless me to become pregnant and have a healthy child who loves the Lord as much as I do.
 
With God all things are possible and when two or more pray in agreement, concerning anything, moreover in line with His will. He hears us and we know we have what we ask for...so thank the Lord God has heard and granted us our request in Jesus name. Praise God
 
I pray that the lord Jesus Christ answers your prayer and you are okay. I pray for all who are suffering today that the lord shall heal their heart and souls and make them new and whole in the way that the lord wants us to be. Amen
 
Just proclaim in the name of Jesus your desire and you will see the miracle, that's it, as simple as that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife started sleeping with another man and it never stopped and I suddenly meant nothing to her and she stopped going to church and I’m sure she got a demon from this guy, I can see it in her face and in her talking, i really can’t take much more of this, we have a family, I’d like to get...
Replies
10
Views
145
I'm doubting and there's nothing about my question on Google I don't want to lose my belief please help me
Replies
8
Views
148
Please let me get this sewing machine sold quickly.. I need the money, its important.. & please keep me safe, dear God. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,194
Messages
16,797,048
Members
649,752
Latest member
Phuance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom