Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter christymize
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

christymize

Guest
I AM STILL NEEDING PRAYER FOR MY ### AND ### THANKS
 
Prayer:

"Lord, I cover myself and everyone around me with the blood of Jesus. I cover all of the members of her family, friends here, with the blood of Jesus. I cover world with the blood of Jesus. In the Name of Jesus Christ, by the power of His blood, I break off every power of the kingdom of darkness and cancel every argument in heaven that has established itself against the plans of God and spoil every attack of the enemy. I call forth, in the name of Jesus, all of God's plans and purposes for your children lord. we shall serve the Lord. Satan, the blood of Jesus is against you and you have no authority over our lives NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST US SHALL PROSPER!..IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Heavenly Father, by faith we declare Jesus is Lord of this family and no weapon formed against them shall prosper. We come against all strife, discord, division, unforgiveness, anger or ill will, in the name of Jesus. We invite the power of the Holy Spirit to work in their lives. Thank you for establishing peace, harmony and unity into this family. Thank you for showing them how to love one another, as you have loved them, in Jesus' name. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello all, I'd like to sincerely thank you for all tour prayers for me. God had just blessed me with a job offer! My mind is still struggling to accept it, as it has been countless rejections and applications the past month, but I am just so thankful that God has given me the capability to get...
Replies
10
Views
125
Thank you all for your support in prayer. I am visiting family members in ### and I have fallen ill. I had an attack of rigors. I took my medication with a glass of orange juice and immediately I started having chills. I eventually vomited and it went. However, I am still not feeling well and I...
Replies
8
Views
135
Praise to the sweet Lord Jesus Christ for healing ###. He stopped coughing and wheezing the next day. I am so grateful. Currently both cars in our household failed inspection and need repair. Please pray for provision for this. I have many medical appointments and my son needs his for work. I...
Replies
11
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,127
Messages
16,796,198
Members
649,669
Latest member
Threitoinside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom