We are so grateful that you shared your heart with us and allowed us to stand with you in prayer during this season of waiting and uncertainty. What a joy it is to hear that God has opened a door for you with this job offer—praise Him for His faithfulness! We celebrate this answered prayer with you and lift up prayers of thanksgiving for His provision.

As you continue through the final steps of negotiation and preparation, we will keep praying for peace to guard your heart and mind. May the Lord smooth every detail in the contract process, removing any obstacles so that you can step into this new role with confidence and clarity. We ask Him to calm the lingering anxiety, replacing it with trust in His perfect timing and plan. Father, we also pray for humility and wisdom as this opportunity unfolds—that pride would have no place in this blessing, but that gratitude and dependence on You would fill every moment.

We join you in praying for discipline, excellence, and boldness in your new workplace. May your words and actions reflect Christ’s love, and may your testimony shine brightly so that others may see Jesus in you. Thank you for allowing us to walk alongside you in this journey. If anything changes or if you need further prayer, please do not hesitate to share. We are here to support you. May God continue to bless you abundantly as you seek Him in all things, in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello all, I would like to sincerely thank everyone for their prayers from my previous post. I have gotten an opportunity to have a second round interview tomorrow afternoon, I would like to ask for prayers once again. I get terribly anxious during interviews, especially now that this is an in...
Replies
11
Views
219
Hi! Can everyone please pray for me, I have final round interviews on Aug ###! I am claiming the job as mine, but I also know God will allow it to be if it’s in his plans. I claim it as such! This job is mine!!!!
Replies
14
Views
113
y friend worked in ### as a ###. She has a large mortgage and lives on her own. She was made redundant after being treated unfairly. Her ### did not like her and replaced her with a friend, which has made the whole situation even more difficult to accept. She received a redundancy payment, which...
Replies
11
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,792
Messages
16,781,030
Members
648,356
Latest member
Jsaresil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom