I've About Lost Hope

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bette
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bette

Guest
Dear God & friends I'm losing hope of ever getting back to my home ###, ###. God, please don't give up on me nor the great people who are here who have prayed for me. I need all they prayers I can get. And God you know I have prayed non stop that you will send a someone from somewhere to get me back home. Amen

###
 
Remember, the Bible tells us our words have power. So, if you're saying you'll never get there, you won't. If you've prayed non stop, God has heard you, now it's time to praise & thank Him for supplying your need. Praise is what moves God.

Heavenly Father, I praise you for the opportunity to pray for others & encourage them the same way others did me just 6 months ago before my breakthrough. You're such a mighty good God. I praise you for returning me to obedience to your will & for showing your wisdom and rewards as laid out plainly for us in the Bible. You tell us if we do A, you'll do B. And, I'm so glad you're faithful and not a liar. Give ### a deep hunger to study your word & learn to praise you daily for her many blessings. I praise you because you know me, hear and answer my prayers to the glory of God the Father. Amen
 
Lord we are praying for simple return. Amen.
 
Lord, please give our dear sister ### the grace to simply trust You as I ask this in Your most blessed Name, Jesus, amen.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I lost hope in God because I am being persecuted, I am sick, I lost my finances. I faced losses, nobody helped me, neither my pastors nor any Christian friends, they all rejected me in my time of trouble. I am seeing no hope. Many lawyers/advocates and people betrayed me. Every work I did I...
Replies
8
Views
228
Good morning Family, it’s after 4am on Oct 1 in my location. I thank you Lord for another day. Last night I didn’t sleep well at all worrying about back rent bill payments and my future. I ask in Jesus name for prayers. I’m not sitting back and waiting for things to happen but I sure am...
Replies
7
Views
294
He used to have headaches he thought it was just migraine one day he found out it was brain infection and it has been so hard for him mentally physically emotionally he's drained and he is pushing me away thinking I will get hurt but I believe in my living God he will heal him very soon I just...
Replies
7
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,096
Messages
16,795,892
Members
649,644
Latest member
Wrleyhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom