B
babydoll
Guest
Father God, I humbly ask you in Jesus' name, please remove all fear, conflict, and distress from my family home and people's hearts. Again, another distressing Saturday with people being abusive and fighting in the kitchen. Lord, I need you to show up here. You appear to people in trouble, and send actual angels immediately to stop things and close up situations permanently, so in Jesus' name, I ask you to send the same angels into my home today. I ask for a divine visitation for the people in my home, who do cause distress as well—because they are affecting the mental and emotional health of the rest of us. Please push the stop button and break the strife. I ask you to fill this place up with so much peace, we all start testifying—because it's weird. I ask you to prevent that person who walks with big thuds to announce that she is coming, to cease. No more—let her know she is nothing. Not a queen, not the head of the house, just living under her father's roof. I ask that you send that deep revelation to everyone in this house today.
Let my mum and dad not be attacked by the other three. I ask that you destroy the spirit of fighting in this home and in our hearts. That it just wouldn't happen anymore, and no conflict, or crying, or abuse. Like the families who don't have it—we want the same—I want the same. Please grant this one desire tonight if possible, and more, because at the moment nobody feels safe at home—especially me, and that's not okay. Please make it a safe, distress-free place, Lord. You can send as much power and bestow as much blessing as you can, and please send in the peace angels to do all the sorting gently and let nobody be hurt and abused or upset and distressed anymore—especially me, mum, and dad. I want an abuse-free home. We have pleaded the blood, discussed it, and seen people fight and hurt us. No more.
In Jesus' name, I am asking you to do all this for us.
Amen.
Let my mum and dad not be attacked by the other three. I ask that you destroy the spirit of fighting in this home and in our hearts. That it just wouldn't happen anymore, and no conflict, or crying, or abuse. Like the families who don't have it—we want the same—I want the same. Please grant this one desire tonight if possible, and more, because at the moment nobody feels safe at home—especially me, and that's not okay. Please make it a safe, distress-free place, Lord. You can send as much power and bestow as much blessing as you can, and please send in the peace angels to do all the sorting gently and let nobody be hurt and abused or upset and distressed anymore—especially me, mum, and dad. I want an abuse-free home. We have pleaded the blood, discussed it, and seen people fight and hurt us. No more.
In Jesus' name, I am asking you to do all this for us.
Amen.
