Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliff

Servant
Dear God, yesterday I asked for prayers and for financial support to buy bus tickets for my kids for them to go to their grandmother who passed away last Wednesday ###, ###. Thank You for hearing our prayers, thank You for the blessings and protection, thank You for today someone came and bought one unit of my computers. You are awesome LOrd, in Jesus name, amen
 


HE SHALL ENTER INTO PEACE; THEY SHALL REST IN THEIR BEDS, EACH ONE WALKING IN HIS UPRIGHTNESS.
Isaiah 57:2
LORD SHE MAY REST IN PEACE... THANK YOU LORD FOR ANSWERING OUR PRAYERS AMEN
 
Father God I ask that You would continue to bless ### financially, so that ### will have the money for bus tickets for the children. I thank and praise you that ### was able to sell the one computer, and I pray for continued financial blessings for ###. In Jesus name. Amen.

Philippians 4:19

Philippians 4:13
 
Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for making a Way when there seems to be no way. I pray that Your blessings will continue to be poured out upon ###'s life. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me have a better day today at work. Even though I had some technical computer challenges I got most of my work done. I did not shake or sweat or throw up even though I woke up this morning and I had myself a BEER. Thank you for softening the hearts of my bosses and...
Replies
7
Views
132
Dear God thank you for helping me get through another day at work today. Thank you for trying to soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. My wife and I have AUD and please help my wife to stop smoking cigarettes. Addiction is a hard little monster...
Replies
15
Views
272
Dear God thank you for helping me. Thank you for giving up your son Jesus Christ. I am learning what it's like to give up my son to be what he chooses to be. To have over dosed from heroin many years ago. I feel sad that my wife and I did not do a better job of raising our adult kid's to have a...
Replies
10
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,104
Messages
16,795,980
Members
649,651
Latest member
Sciavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom