Please Pray For ###...very Depressed...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Susan44
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Susan44

Guest
Please pray for me. I am so depressed that I just want it over...

I pray but it is hard and I don't know why God won't help me before it's too late...Thank You.
 
Our Father, In You we will find comfort. Help our Sister ### to feel your lovingkindness and Holy Presence. keep her in your arms Lord fill her with your goodness, your steadfast love; to continue to turn to you, seek and call unto You Father. Only with You our Almighty God she'll find inner Joy, Her knowledge of your unceasing goodness will change her sadness to Joy of You Lord. The Joy of You Lord father will be her strength, daily. We pray Lord, In Jesus name. amen.
 
God is with you. Don't despair. Don't give up in life. Hang strong. Have faith in the word of God.
 
Dear Lord, please have Your mercy and favor upon ###. Please Lord, help ### to believe in You and trust it when ### is sending ### prayer. Please bless ### with consolation and forgiveness. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
What'er the tide may be God will take care of you! Dear Jesus I place ### at the throne of your grace and ask for your divine intervention into her circumstances. Whatever that is bothering her let not depression take charge of her life. I know you are untimely and no matter what you will come through for her; if she only believes that through you all things are possible. Help her to realize that you love her and would not want her to perish. Shine your search light upon her fit her up and put her back on her feet to do your work here on earth. Thank you for what you are about to do. Amen!
 
###44 please help me to send Jesus to this person in any way to show how important they are to me a fellowship friend. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am dealing with a lot of depression and I ask for prayer. It has caused me to overeat, a lot of sadness, and sleep more. Please pray that God gives me a financial breakthrough to make much needed repairs inside and outside of my home, and that I will have money to pay for my daughter's...
Replies
7
Views
291
pray for work pray as I am so down and depressed and feel so spiritually far from god and feel like noone cares and I feel that what ever is spiritually taking over my body I want it gone pray as I feel so worthless in god sight because I am not married and don't have children pray as I don't...
Replies
9
Views
124
Please pray for me. I’ve been severely depressed for ### months since my dad died—I took care of him. and my only 2 adult children quit talking to me over something untrue a daughter in law said. Less than ### months after my dad’s death. I have no other support system or family. I’m feeling...
Replies
6
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,068
Messages
16,794,940
Members
649,622
Latest member
Sploumarularn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom