Need Acceptance From ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter versatile-singer
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

versatile-singer

Guest
I found a "###" contact on Linkedin that I can send a web-based concert series idea I have to.

I need for ### "buy" my idea.
 
Acceptance from ### Music Group. Sounds good
 
prayers that the Lord's will be done in your life and in your Music also.

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I thank you for your prayers and God bless you. These have been difficult days, filled with much pain, anxiety, anguish and despair. Please pray for me, for my peace of mind, for my peace, that I may have wisdom, discernment, strength, courage, that I may accept reality with ease and that the...
Replies
6
Views
289
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me get accepted better and treated better and understood so I can be able to make a good living and be where I need to be and help people. Whenever I come up with ideas or talk, I get yelled at quite a lot. Please make it all go away or reduce it. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
6
Views
136
Please pray I will accept the truth, God will fully heal me from trauma & that he will abundantly provide for me so I can move on and not look back. God Bless You
Replies
8
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,067
Messages
16,794,911
Members
649,621
Latest member
Tyroularinsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom