Thank You For Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Lord, thank you for today. Please use me today to glorifying Your name. Please Lord, intervene on any discussion about me among the colleagues and the boss. Please bless my ### with a good career and financial recovery, my ### with good communication with parents, my marriage's reunification, my wish for financial provision to study abroad, and my ###'s effort to apply a job in the company I work at. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank You for the air that I breathe, the food that I eat, and the shelter over my head. Lord, I pray that You will please watch over me and my loved ones today. Please give us wisdom so we can know how to handle every situation. Thank You for Your unending love. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
10
Views
429
Dear God thank you for helping me have a good day today at work. Thank you for helping me to not drink alcohol today and tonight. Please help me get a good night's sleep and rest and have a great day tomorrow. Thank you to everyone else that has also prayed for me. There is still a lot of work...
Replies
10
Views
216
thank oyu for oyur prayers. please ocntinue to poray formy ### salvaiton healign and dleiverance form dmentis highblood susgar blood pressure regrow toe and helaignof toes and healign of bowels and diabetesinsipidus. thank you Lor for thehelaigni also recived today thanky ou for oyurmercy. pelas...
Replies
10
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,107
Messages
16,796,001
Members
649,652
Latest member
Pleolaroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom