Favior And Grace

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lamont
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lamont

Guest
I need prayer that I will not be placed in prison for defending myself from a stranger who was trying to hurt me. He ran up to me and was trying to assault me. I hit him once and left the area. He filed an assault claim and now I am facing a felony assault charge. I did not know this man and he is trying to send me to prison. This man has friends in the court system and his plan is to destroy me, I am a young man and would like you to get in agreement with me that he will show mercy and grace in this situation.
 
God will be with you. Trust the Lord.
 
Dear Lord, please intervene on the law treatment process upon this person. Please have Your mercy and favor upon him. Please use this to be an instrument in glorifying Your name upon him. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord let true justice survive. Amen.
default_eek.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

An incident took place at work today. I work at an ###. I usually work with children who are infants or 1 years old. Today I was asked to take coverage of a 2 year old room because one of the teachers was not there. I did not really feel comfortable with it because I was just recently removed...
Replies
12
Views
283
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:1 : I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name. Historical Context: Isaiah ministered during a tumultuous period in...
Replies
7
Views
138
🙇🏻 Father, I ask what for Jesus said to be my prayer, "I don’t speak on My own authority. The Father who sent Me commands me what to say and how to say it," John 12:49 [1]. Like apples of gold in settings of silver, so is the right word at the right time, Prov 25:11 As a man I forgive and pray...
Replies
10
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,068
Messages
16,794,940
Members
649,622
Latest member
Sploumarularn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom