Safe Travel Of ### Kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliff

Servant
Please pray for the safe travel of my kids who are today in route to down north of ### to attend the wake of their grandmother, and strength to my wife and her brothers and sisters who are in deep distress for the loss of their mother. We thank you for your prayers.

Dear God, please console us in our moments of grief. Dear God, I wanted to attend the funeral also but for financial reasons I don't have enough money to buy a bus ticket going there. I am worried where to get money for the ### of us returning back in our home place, in Jesus name, amen.
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request…God is in control. Trust Him. God always takes care of what belongs to Him.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, As my husband and I begin our journey to ### today, we humbly place our trip into Your loving hands. Thank You for Your constant love, protection, and faithfulness. Lord, please surround us with Your angels throughout our travel. Keep us safe from accidents, delays, bad...
Replies
8
Views
365
Praying for my hubby safe travel going to ### for his medical checkup. Hoping for smooth and safe journey far from any accident, and I pray that his medical results are okay with no sickness in his body. Amen
Replies
11
Views
245
Good day prayer partners. Thank you to all who have prayed on my prayer requests and believed God with me for the answers. I pray for everything here that as listed a prayer request, that God will come through for you as he keeps doing for me. Today I seek prayer for safe travels as I will be...
Replies
9
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,093
Messages
16,795,863
Members
649,641
Latest member
Trruerad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom