Correct My Character

  • Thread starter Thread starter hannahmarie montagne
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hannahmarie montagne

Guest
please let me have a pleasant countenance, voice and demeanor, and be pleasant to people. Glory to God, thankyou Jesus, amen.
 
Dear God, I pray, please give ### here with lovely voice and the nerve to show her natural pleasing real self, in Jesus name, amen
 
Child of God,

To know God is to love God. To love God is to obey God. You can’t love God if you don’t know Him. And You will not obey God if you don’t love Him. My prayer for you and I is that we both will continually grow in the true knowledge of Christ Jesus. Fall passionately in love with Him forever and always. That we will purpose in our hearts to always and forever walk in obedience to God’s Word. Let this be your prayer also.

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that I and the person who sent me this prayer that we will both continually grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Fall passionately in love with You. And that we will purpose in our hearts to always and forever walk in obedience to God’s Word. Help us Lord Jesus to make these spiritual goals a reality in our lives.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Jeremiah 26:1 – “Early in the reign of Jehoiakim son of Josiah king of Judah, this word came from the Lord.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse introduces a pivotal moment in the ministry of the prophet Jeremiah. It sets the...
Replies
9
Views
300
Some people who worship Satan and hate me because I'm a Christian have been continually slandering, libeling and defaming my character. This has been going on for several years and they absolutely no intention of ever stopping. It's cost me years of my life, intense pain and sorrow, loss of work...
Replies
5
Views
274
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over and against the integrity and character. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,056
Messages
16,794,824
Members
649,613
Latest member
Zsaohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom