2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

B
  • Locked
Father God, I humbly ask you in the name of your Son Jesus Christ, to reign and rule in this home, and be the only ruler. No little imps and demons making any decisions in this home anymore at any time. I also ask for the people who have offended us all to be given a repentant heart, and to for...
Replies
3
Views
920
sunshine
S
L
  • Locked
My girlfriend, ###, broke up with me after nearly three years of dating. The two biggest problems that led to our relationship breaking down is that we kept secrets toward the end and that we lost sight of Christ being the foundation of our relationship. She claims to have "fallen out of love"...
Replies
6
Views
299
LoganTH
L
B
  • Locked
I asked for prayers for ### he will be out soon that he will be able to be with his children. That they will be able to live with him. His wife is divorcing him and is pregnant with another man's child. Please dear lord grant me the miracle of which I have been praying.
Replies
2
Views
212
T
  • Locked
My wife and ### have started a new business - Curves in ###, ###. This week we are having a Grand Opening / Open House, please pray that it will be very successful and we will have ### new members join.
Replies
3
Views
215
glenda
G
V
  • Locked
Trusting in our heavenly father that He'll give us a little miracle on his timing. That he would give me the patients! :)
Replies
2
Views
188
M
  • Locked
please pray for lifting of lifelong curse witch was put on ### as a small child.
Replies
5
Views
270
glenda
G
L
  • Locked
Continue to pray for my marriage please, I feel God working and things are getting better. ### has still not come home yet but we are talking more now. I have decided to focus more on what God's plans are for me instead of my heartaches over my marriage. I was invited to go with my mother-in-law...
Replies
5
Views
303
V
  • Locked
Please pray for our ministry. Now we are facing some problems in the ministry. Devil wants to destroy the unity in the church. So we need strong powerful support that we are able to overcome from this situation.
Replies
3
Views
351
  • Locked
Dear Father, I'm sorry for being so selfish. I am so upset in the office right now. Please help me to keep my work area secured, or otherwise please help me to get another job. I'm sorry that I'm very emotional with these. Please help me and have Your mercy and favor on me. Thank you, Lord. In...
Replies
4
Views
237
G
  • Locked
Please pray for my daughter ### tomorrow September 19th, 2011. She has a final hearing in her custody case for her son ### at 1:00 p.m EST (###, OH). We don't believe it's in ###'s best interest for his dad to get what he wants. We're asking that you pray that the court will hear and heed the...
Replies
3
Views
312
Back
Top Bottom