Help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Father, I'm sorry for being so selfish. I am so upset in the office right now. Please help me to keep my work area secured, or otherwise please help me to get another job. I'm sorry that I'm very emotional with these. Please help me and have Your mercy and favor on me. Thank you, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Heavenly Father, thank You for being in complete and total control of our lives. You alone are the author of our destiny and we trust in Your loving kindness and mercy. We pray for the spiritual, emotional and job environment healing for ###. Grant her strength, wisdom and courage to stand firm in her faith that You will protect and advance her in the situation she finds herself in. Give her peace and power in her testimony of faith in You. In Jesus's Name we pray. AMEN
 
Child of God,

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request.

PS: Remember obedience is better than sacrifice. Obedience to God’s Word brings an abundance of blessings from God…

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that every member of my family (including me, myself and I) and the person who wrote this prayer will continually grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Fall passionately in love with You forever and always. And that we will purpose in our hearts to always and forever walk in obedience to God’s Word. Help us Lord Jesus to make these spiritual goals a reality in our lives.

1 Samuel 15:22…So Samuel said: “Has the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach; and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, without any doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, driven by the wind and tossed. For let that man not think that he will receive anything from the Lord. He is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.

Trust in Yahweh with all your heart,

And don't lean on your own understanding.

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

default_jesuslovesyou.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me to be able to keep my job and my wife and our home and to be able to help our adult kid's. Please forgive me for my ### and my selfish ###. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. Please help me get my work done...
Replies
18
Views
240
Dear God please forgive me. I'm sorry that I allowed my girlfriend to have an a abortion. We did not know what we were doing. When we tried to have a child my wife had a miscarriage. Then we had a son and a daughter.. now I am trying to keep my marriage together and to be able to help our adult...
Replies
11
Views
195
Dear God please help me at work today and for the rest of the week. Please help me to not have any AUD and AWS. Please keep my hands from shaking and my head from sweating. Please help me to not be scared at work today and to not have any stress and anxiety. Please soften the hearts of my bosses...
Replies
10
Views
613
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,017
Messages
16,794,465
Members
649,586
Latest member
Aereiroinsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom