L
LeaningOnJESUS
Guest
Continue to pray for my marriage please, I feel God working and things are getting better. ### has still not come home yet but we are talking more now. I have decided to focus more on what God's plans are for me instead of my heartaches over my marriage. I was invited to go with my mother-in-law to a women's conference at the church.. please pray that God will put the right words in the speakers' mouths, that will help me get through my problems. Pray for all the ladies involved in the conference. I do have a day date planned with ### for Thursday.. pray that he is willing to give me some answers without me pushing for them. Pray that I will have a humble attitude and meek spirit during our time together. I love my husband and he has hurt me.. but my words have hurt him too this I am sure of. I am thankful to God for what He has done so far and for what He has in store for me and my family. I am looking forward to the Ladies conference and expecting a blessing and praying that through this meeting I find peace and inner healing.
