Trusting In Him

  • Thread starter Thread starter vhails11
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vhails11

Guest
Trusting in our heavenly father that He'll give us a little miracle on his timing. That he would give me the patients! :)
 
Heavenly Father, thank You for Your awesome care over us. We join ### in prayer for the desires of her heart. Grant this couple a blessing that will start a family that is a testimony to Your love and greatness. Grant ### patience, strength and wisdom as she waits upon Your good will. In Jesus's Name we pray. AMEN
 
Child of God,

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request.

PS: Remember obedience is better than sacrifice. Obedience to God’s Word brings an abundance of blessings from God…

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that every member of my family (including me, myself and I) and the person who wrote this prayer will continually grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Fall passionately in love with You forever and always. And that we will purpose in our hearts to always and forever walk in obedience to God’s Word. Help us Lord Jesus to make these spiritual goals a reality in our lives.

1 Samuel 15:22…So Samuel said: “Has the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Jeremiah 44:13 – “I will punish those who live in Egypt with the sword, famine and plague, as I punished Jerusalem.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In this verse, God speaks through Jeremiah to warn the remnant of Judah who fled to...
Replies
10
Views
254
Dear Lord Jesus, please remove the burdens from my shoulders and the worries from my mind. Teach me to trust that You see tomorrow clearly, even when I cannot. Amen.
Replies
15
Views
221
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 22:13 : The slothful man saith, There is a lion without, I shall be slain in the streets. Historical Context: In ancient times, life was hard, and survival depended on hard work. Agriculture, trade, and daily chores required...
Replies
9
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,017
Messages
16,794,465
Members
649,586
Latest member
Aereiroinsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom