For The Holy Spirit's Intervention:

  • Thread starter Thread starter babydoll
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babydoll

Guest
Father God, I humbly ask you in the name of your Son Jesus Christ, to reign and rule in this home, and be the only ruler. No little imps and demons making any decisions in this home anymore at any time. I also ask for the people who have offended us all to be given a repentant heart, and to for you to bring upon them by the power of Your Holy Spirit, conviction today leading to apologies from them. It's been too long, and they need to do this—for their inhumane behaviour. I ask that all spirits of troublemaking engineered by the persons concerned be burnt out of them by your spirit right now Lord, and that there be no fighting or conflicts in our kitchen or our lounge or the dining by them anymore. I ask you to send divine consequences and wrath for the way my brother and I have been treated, and for you right now, to reassure my brother that he is getting the divine justice he asked for tonight; effortlessly and painlessly in Jesus mighty name. I declare that I have won in Jesus name, that all my prayers have been given the yes and amen! Right now deal with the youngest bully, and disarm her, and let me see that this is a permanent miracle and not a once-off. She will not use my pain in youth group or life group, and she will not open her mouth in rudeness to older people. In Jesus mighty name.

amen.
 
Child of God,

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request.

PS: Remember obedience is better than sacrifice. Obedience to God’s Word brings an abundance of blessings from God…

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that every member of my family (including me, myself and I) and the person who wrote this prayer will continually grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Fall passionately in love with You forever and always. And that we will purpose in our hearts to always and forever walk in obedience to God’s Word. Help us Lord Jesus to make these spiritual goals a reality in our lives.

1 Samuel 15:22…So Samuel said: “Has the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Jesus bind all spirits in your name and let them go to the foot of the cross never to return again. In Jesus might name, I Pray. Amen
 
Dear Lord, we pray for unity in this family in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🧎🏽‍♂️ "We bow our knees before The Father asking to be STRENGTHENED with power and might through Your Spirit inside us, that Christ may DWELL in our hearts' through faith; that we would be ROOTED and GROUNDED in LOVE, so we might be ENABLED to COMPREHEND the length and width and depth and height...
Replies
7
Views
92
🧎🏽‍♂️ "We bow our knees before The Father asking to be STRENGTHENED with power and might through Your Spirit inside us, that Christ may DWELL in our hearts' through faith; that we would be ROOTED and GROUNDED in LOVE, so we might be ENABLED to COMPREHEND the length and width and depth and height...
Replies
10
Views
192
🧎🏽‍♂️ "We bow our knees before The Father asking to be STRENGTHENED with power and might through Your Spirit inside us, that Christ may DWELL in our hearts' through faith; that we would be ROOTED and GROUNDED in LOVE, so we might be ENABLED to COMPREHEND the length and width and depth and height...
Replies
9
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,036
Messages
16,794,618
Members
649,598
Latest member
Dwuimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom