Curse

  • Thread starter Thread starter mshiner
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mshiner

Guest
please pray for lifting of lifelong curse witch was put on ### as a small child.
 
Almighty God, we come before You with praise and thanksgiving for all Your blessings and mercy. There is no affliction, curse or tribulation that You do not have power over. In Jesus's Name we take authority over any and all negative forces in ###'s life. Through Your awesome power we speak cleansing and healing over her. Thank You, Father, for Your loving kindness and mercy. AMEN
 
Heavenly Father I pray that you would lift this curse off of your child, and that they would be free in you. If they don't know you as their heavenly father that they would come to know you, and be free in you. That they may go forth, and share their testimony that others would come to know you personally. I pray this in your HOLY NAME: Amen!
 
Dear God, please make way for whatever important thing to be done for this ###. Please take away her doubts and fears. Fill her with your blessings and abundance in life. Praying through Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Child of God,

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request.

PS: Remember obedience is better than sacrifice. Obedience to God’s Word brings an abundance of blessings from God…

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that every member of my family (including me, myself and I) and the person who wrote this prayer will continually grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Fall passionately in love with You forever and always. And that we will purpose in our hearts to always and forever walk in obedience to God’s Word. Help us Lord Jesus to make these spiritual goals a reality in our lives.

1 Samuel 15:22…So Samuel said: “Has the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
In Jesus Mighty Name, Let all curses be removed from this child, since it is You who came to give us life and life in abundance!. Praise and Thank you Jesus
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please please pray for me. I would be so ever grateful. I am a victim of a powerful evil curse that my mother has over me. I just recently about two years ago was reaveled by Jesus and God that the suffering,pain,trails and tribulations are a direct result of my mother's horrible curse on me. I...
Replies
10
Views
246
I am in need of deliverance. It has been a very long and traumatic ### years. I was taken and made a blood sacrifice in a satanic ritual to seal a curse. They had blocked some of my senses somehow so that I am unable to see, feel or hear those that are terrorizing me. They come and go through my...
Replies
11
Views
155
Bless me even when the witches and wizards cursing me or hate me. I am blessed and cannot not be cursed in Jesus name. I am asking God to turn curses to blessings Deuteronomy 23:5
Replies
9
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,017
Messages
16,794,465
Members
649,586
Latest member
Aereiroinsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom