I Need A Fresh Start?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Den
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Den

Guest
The lord has finally raised the light upon me; it's been a real nightmare these past 6 months without work financially and mentally. As I'm writing this now, all I can think about is how to pay the bills and put food in the empty cupboard. I know all this is about to change for the better. I have a job, but I need to do the FPD and medical this week, so there isn't an official starting date yet. Please pray to God that for the first time in my life I will succeed in what he puts in front of me.
 
Dear Lord, please intervene on the process of his employment. Let him get the official starting as soon as possible. Please bless him with financial recovery and enthusiasm in enduring his life forth. Please make him as the winner over his troubles. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Dear Lord,

Please help and protect this child all throughout his journey. Provide him all the happiness and good.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Child of God,

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request.

PS: Remember obedience is better than sacrifice. Obedience to God’s Word brings an abundance of blessings from God…

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that me, myself and I and the person who sent me this prayer will both continually grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Fall passionately in love with You forever and always. And that we will purpose in our hearts to always and forever walk in obedience to God’s Word. Help us Lord Jesus to make these spiritual goals a reality in our lives.

1 Samuel 15:22…So Samuel said: “Has the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams.

What Kind Of Love…###

/>
 
Thank you Almighty Father for the Good News. Praying for you ###.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE I GET A NEW FRESH START WHERE IM HAPPY MY FAMILY CAN BE HAPPY IN SECRET WHERE THE WORLD CANNOT SPEAK ILL THAT IM CRAZY BECAUSE I WANT TO LIVE A LIFE BE HAPPY GREATLY THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Replies
10
Views
149
LIFE IN I CAN HAVE MY NEW FRESH START BE HAPPY NOT CRY AT WORK EVER AGAIN..THAT NO MORE ATTACKS OMG AT MY JOB ITS SUPPOSED TO BE A SECRET ITS MY PERSONAL LIFE FOR NOW ON GREATLY..MYSELF ### ### MY FAMILY OUR OETS WE DIDNT WAIST OUR TIME WE WORKED HARD USE WHAT THE ENEMY USED FOR BAD FLIP FOR...
Replies
9
Views
388
I need prayers for my daughter who needs to be healed from head to toe, mentally, spiritually, and physically. She needs to find a new job and start over.
Replies
10
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,107
Messages
16,796,001
Members
649,652
Latest member
Pleolaroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom