Pray For ### Children

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deepak Deshmukh
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deepak Deshmukh

Guest
Dear friends,

We are praying for the last 14 years for a house but nothing is working for us. Please pray that God Almighty will show His grace and will provide a house for us. It is very costly to build the house. But nothing is impossible to our Lord.

I also would like to request you that we are going with the debt since the last four years. We could not clear our debts till now. I don't know how to come over with such big debts. We as a family also pray every morning, will you join with us to pray. When God's people pray, there is a miracle. Thank you.

#########
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, Bless my finances. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward with what You have abundantly blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my giving and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

God Loves You With His Life

& Don’t You Ever Forget It….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
IN THE DAY OF PROSPERITY BE JOYFUL, BUT IN THE DAY OF ADVERSITY CONSIDER: SURELY GOD HAS APPOINTED THE ONE AS WELL AS THE OTHER, SO THAT MAN CAN FIND OUT NOTHING THAT WILL COME AFTER HIM.

AND MY GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEED ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS.

Philippians 4:19

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray my son makes the soccer team and let his coaches see his good character and sportsmanship that should be given due weight in their consideration. Please help him grow taller so that he can have more confidence and will be given more opportunities. Please pray for my younger daughter...
Replies
7
Views
159
Please pray for children in my nation ### against the spirit of perishing in a road accident or any form of accident. Thank you
Replies
8
Views
312
Please pray for my daughter’s music audition goes well and that she goes to ### and finds God in her life. Please pray for my younger daughter to be happy and try hard in school. Please pray for my sons confidence and that he grows tall like his friends.
Replies
6
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,997
Messages
16,794,314
Members
649,575
Latest member
Eldeoshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom