Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichardGhana

Prayer Warrior
May we remember to pray for one another always. I am confident Jesus is rejoicing over our efforts to do our best in the life.
 
Amen let us always walk in obedience and integrity with honor and love for all in Jesus name...
 
Jude 1:24-25

Now all glory to God, who is able to keep you from falling away and will bring you with great joy into his glorious presence without a single fault. All glory to him who alone is God, our Savior through Jesus Christ our Lord. All glory, majesty, power, and authority are his before all time, and in the present, and beyond all time! In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife will not let me focus on what I need to do. I am trying to live normally and she will not let me. She’s always following me around and interrogating me, and cursing at me. She uses her middle finger and says all kinds of evil things to me. I am doing my best, and I can see that her...
Replies
6
Views
97
I am praying for ### to find peace and understanding as it pertains to our ###-year-old ###'s current role on her ### Cheer team. She is a flyer and they have choreo camp this week, during which time her role as feature flyer has gone to another athlete. ### is very angry and disappointed to the...
Replies
8
Views
128
I am trying to reach out to this person I am praying there will be more ease in conversation or communication with this person. I feel they are an avoidant and come off as not caring but perhaps from past hurts they don't want to open up so they act dismissive. It has been a one sided effort and...
Replies
11
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom