Cant Stand It...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jonathan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jonathan

Guest
Cant stand to look into ###'s eyes n see tears. What am I gonna do?
 
###, I will pray with you and with your daughter for our Lord's mercy in your life. He may be gracious and grant you a miraculous instant healing. Or He may be gracious and heal you as you let Him use what He has given you. Please, trust this suggestion for it is common sense in the light of our Lord Jesus Christ living His life in and through us.

Get to a place where you can be alone, a place of prayer. Open your heart and imagine yourself in the control center of your mind, seated before the main control panel of your brain. Open the door to your mind and let the Holy Spirit enter, get up out of the seat before the Control panel and let Him sit down. Explain to Him the problems with your blood clotting and ask Him to program your brain to fix the problem. Step back and watch Him give the instructions to your brain's control center, see that center begin to hum with lighted activity and see it begin sending out rays of light throughout your body, enveloping your body with the light of life and beginning the task of healing your body.

###, God created your body and mine and placed within us an incredible computer called our brain. One of the purposes of this remarkable computer is to heal and take care of our bodies. One of the main reasons we experience sickness and physical problems like you are experiencing is because the wrong person is in control of the brain, us. We don't know how to make the brain do what it is capable of doing. The smartest thing we can do is to put in charge of our brain the One who created it and ask Him to use it to fix our physical problems. I know from experience He can, He will, and He is glorified in our bodies when we let Him. The method I suggested above works, if you practice doing this over and over again. As Paul said, "I die daily." So too, daily relinquish control to the Holy Spirit and let go of your fears and worries by trusting Him to handle your bodies problems. He will!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, This annoying man ### keeps asking me about like that the ### I do not like working at the ### because I have a lot of reasons it’s too hot outside. It’s boring and it’s lonely. I have a lot of man can do. How are you gonna work? The show is so annoying anyway I can’t talk about...
Replies
9
Views
148
I would really appreciate your prayers during this season. I have been carrying a lot quietly, and honestly, there are moments when I feel tired, overwhelmed and uncertain about how everything will come together. I am still trusting God, but I need His strength, peace, provision, wisdom and...
Replies
9
Views
135
Till i see breakthroughs in my life- workplace protection, favor, promotion. Witchcraft of all forms being done to me by famuly members, x husband, co workerz, x friends etc to be deztroyed in the name authority and yhe blood of Jezus. I will not be mocked ridiculed humiliation rituals...
Replies
11
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom