Doctor
Disciple of Prayer
Firstly I would like to say God bless everyone who prayed for my request of "new good friends" in my sixth form am doing A level maths and science BTEC level 3 and to be perfectly honest I done believe in my ability to get good grades in both subjects in the back of my head I feel like giving up because the workload is a lot and the work is hard. I'm running out of strength and belief in my ability but I know that Jesus can give me the strength, faith and ability to get A* in maths & distinction* in science as long as I keep my faith and belief in him so please pray for me that at the end of my hard work I will get those grades in Jesus name amen (thank you for your time it means a lot to me).
