Losing Faith Badly

  • Thread starter Thread starter william scranton
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

william scranton

Guest
HI MY NAME IS ### AND IM A PROUD FATHER OF THREE BEAUTIFUL KIDS, THE REASON I POSTED ON THIS SITE IS BECAUSE IM LOSING FAITH BY THE DAY, AND I KNOW ITS NOT RIGHT BUT I HAVE BEEN PRAYING ALL DAY EVERYDAY AND I FEEL AS IF GOD DOSENT HEAR ME, IVE BEEN TRYING TO HOLD MY HEAD UP AND BE STRONG FOR MY FAMILY BUT ITS HARD WHEN I FEEL IGNORED BY THE ONLY ONE I PRAY TO.. I JUST ASK THAT YOU PRAY FOR JESUS TO COME IN MY LIFE BEFORE ANYTHING GETS OUT OF HAND.. THANK YOU SOO MUCH AND GOD BLESS ALL
 
Dear Father God.... please help ### know that you love him... you would never leave nor forsake him. What he asks in Jesus name you will give to him if it be in YOUR will. Father God please help ### understand what YOUR will is... as it is stated in the Lord's prayer, "thy kingdom come THY will be done"... Father please strengthen ###'s faith and let him know if he asks, seeks, or knocks you will open the door for him. Father God please remind ### "not to be anxious about anything, but in everything with prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God and the peace of God will guard your heart and mind". Father please bless ### and give him Peace. In Jesus's holy name Amen. And amen.
 
William, I will pray for you and with you. I have been where you are. I was reminded as I am reminding you, that there is an enemy of God in this world and he works by telling lies. Someone is lying to you and it is not God. You know God loves you, loves your kids, and has you held in His hands even now. But someone wants you to think that is not true and is trying to convince you based on what is happening in your life right now. This someone is a very good liar and it really does 'look' like God does not care, but you know your being lied to and it is hard to fight the emotions these lies create. What has worked for me is once I remember that there is a liar in this battle of life, I refuse to hold on to the lies in my head and rather let them flow through my mind to the cross of Jesus in the center of my heart. There they are put to death and placed in the hands of our Lord. Give to Him, through His cross, all the doubts, worries, fears, and frustrations and every thought tied to these. Just let them go, take your hands off of them and say with Esther, "If I perish, I perish", and God will then amazingly pick you up and carry you like never before. The enemy wants you to think you should try your best and God should help you. God wants you to think, I Love You, stop trying and just let Me do everything through you. The enemy doesn't want you to realize God lives IN you by His Spirit so that Jesus Christ will be glorified through you by His Life. Get mad, but not at God. Get mad at the enemy who is lying to you, then let God deal with him!
 
Lord I pray that you speak to all disbelief in this ###'s faith. Give him a revelation Lord. Amen
 
Dear God,

We thank you for hearing this prayer. Please use ### for Your glory. Help him to read and believe in Your word daily. Please take away any uncertainties and fears. Give ### positive direction. Help him to be positive with himself and others. Help ### to be content where You have put him, and use any discontent to help ### grow into the person You would have him to be. You are so gracious unto us Lord. You know our inward parts, thoughts, and struggles. You love us and have an excellent plan for each one of us. Give ### and all Your children who come to You peace. Help us to walk in Your ways for we know we can’t do it on our own. Lord we ask You to fill ### with wisdom, love, and joy. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
 
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS
 
Father, rebuke this spirit of faithlessness and bind its power over this man. You are not deaf to the prayers of Your Children. If this man is not walking according to Your Spirit and is walking according to the flesh, please guide ### back to the way he should go. We know that if we pray in Jesus Name and in accordance with Your will that our prayers will be answered for us that we may be filled with joy. Your will is found in Scripture and the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Without faith it is impossible to please You. Because everything we do and say should be by faith. We need to seek You at least daily to receive times of refreshing. I confess my anger at the spirit that says I am losing faith in God. Never Father do I get sore at Your people but the ugly spirit behind it. Bless and aid this brother. Deliver him swiftly, for this is not the time to waver in our faith, but to stand in it. Soon all of us will be severely tested and we need to stand against the spirit of this world, filled with the Spirit of Truth and in the Power of Jesus Christ. In Jesus Name, Amen and Amen.
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request…God is in control. Trust Him. God always takes care of what belongs to Him. You belong to God.

After you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early! God is always right on time… And while You are waiting, wait in faith; meditating on the Word of God and not the problem. Keep your focus on God, thanking and praising God, because all things work together for the good of those who love God.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
God bless you ###. ###, many many Christians walk by sight and when things don't go their way, they feel that God has not answered and they get discouraged and give up. But God says "we walk by faith and not by sight." Even when we don't see, we believe, providing that our motives are not of the flesh for material gain James 4:3. Our motive and action should be in line with kingdom principles. God will not withhold any good thing from us, according to His word.

I don't know of your plight in life, but when you read the Bible, you will see different kinds of prayer for certain situations. When Paul and Silas were put in jail for the gospel of our Lord Jesus, not only used prayer, but worshiping and praising God. Praying over that mountain in your life. Sometimes there are things that we attach to in the flesh which prevents us to achieve and have a breakthrough. Therefore, we must examine ourselves and ask God what is blocking our prayers.

Now, if I have unforgiveness in my heart against anyone, I know that God will not answer my prayer. If I lied and bear false witness against anyone, lust after a woman's husband, be dishonest with others, envy others and other various sins, God will not hear me unless, I repent. God will reveal our hidden sins. These can be hindrances in our prayer. We have to come clean with God. We can't fool Him.

So Father I pray for ### as he comes before Your mercy and open his soul and heart before You, pour out Your blessing upon him. Father, You know our needs more than we know them for ourselves. Reveal yourself to ###, and show him, the man he is in You. I ask that You drop wisdom in his soul, leading him to Yourself that he may know his true identity is in You and You alone. Father put a spirit of hunger in him to hunger after You in Jesus' name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I posted a month or so back regarding a thyroid ultrasound. It was pushed back to ###. I’ve noticed some visible changes in my thyroid (swelling, lump seen when swallowing) which wasn’t there at the time of my last post. I’ll be honest, I haven’t been able to pray for a while and I don’t know...
Replies
12
Views
177
There was a person on here who said he was giving up on God. He couldn't get a job and I tried to help him but it didn't help. Please pray for him to come back to the Lord.
Replies
12
Views
209
I don't feel like anything is helping any longer. I feel that that I prayed for help today and Jesus didn't answer. That I am so stupid. I will lose my child. That the father of my child is an evil man and will win. Why won't you help me, Jesus?
Replies
7
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom